Friday, January 25, 2013

What I do when I hear any annoying noise

What I do when I hear a very annoying sound!!
 
Usually when I hear an annoying sound that I can't deal with, at different points, I do different things, or at different days or times I do different but similiar things. Below is a list of things I would and that I do, when I hear a very annoying sound.
I Plug My Ears. -(-.-)-

 I cover my ears with my whole hand.
 I cover my eyes because I can't take it.
 I stand up and cover my face/forehead (If I am standing I do this)
Just know, I cannot deal with these noises without doing either one of these... If I do one of these actions, don't stop what you are doing.. I need to learn to cope with it, very difficult for people with misophonia, but I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment